MORE STOCK DUE APPROX 22 Jan 2021
This book is a travel log and passage planner following our journey north from Townsville to Thursday Island (TI) in the Torres Strait Island group during August and September and then the return journey from October and November.
- Over 180 pages packed with information we wish we'd had before we left Townsville for the Torres Strait islands.
- Extensive planning section covering communications, provisioning, fuel, distances between anchorages, water, health, and wildlife you'll meet along the way.
- Detailed hand-drawn anchorage maps of places we recommend using along the Townsville Coast, Cairns Coast, Cooktown Coast, Peninsula Coast and into the Torres Strait. All are planned as day sails in good light.
- GPS coordinates of anchorages we actually used.
- Detailed notes, history, walks, and other points of interest on each anchorage, making sure you don't miss a thing while you are there.
- Torres Strait quarantine information.
- Advice on getting south from the Torres Strait southwards along the Queensland coast back to Townsville.
Printed in 2019 it is the most current and up to date cruising guide for the North Queensland Coastline.
Author: Cameron Burgess (we even talked the author into signing some copies for us).